Re: [DotGNU]System.Drawing

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]System.Drawing
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:28:31 +1000

On Thursday 17 July 2003 11:25 am, Simon Guindon wrote:
> Hello all, I'm not getting any Graphics.DrawLine to draw any color
> besides Black.  I can fill rectangles or whatever, but when I use
> DrawLine I get black every single time.  Is this perhaps something in
> not happening in Xsharp, or something between System.Drawing and Xsharp?
> I tried to take a look for awhile but I haven't been able to trace where
> the problem is.

 e.Graphics.DrawLine(new Pen(new SolidBrush(Color.Green), 5), 5, 5, 100, 100);

You're creating a pen from a brush, which isn't currently supported.  Try the
following instead:

 e.Graphics.DrawLine(new Pen(Color.Green, 5), 5, 5, 100, 100);

Oh, and log a bug to remind me to implement brush-based pens. :-)