[DotGNU]pkgsrc NetBSD and Hurd

From: pancake
Subject: [DotGNU]pkgsrc NetBSD and Hurd
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:56:18 +0200

Hz...

I write 3 packages of pnet for pkgsrc:
   http://xml2doc.sf.net/hurd/pnet-pkgsrc.tgz

This tarball contains three packages.
 pnet one contains two patches. That are simple misstakes in Makefile.in. Under
linux there's no problem...but NetBSD alerts of this problem :)

Now pnet works perfectly under NetBSD. and packages are uploaded to -wip, and
soon to the official.

I also port pkgsrc to GNU/Hurd and create a new Hurd distribution based on it
(es.gnu.org/bee)... I was trying to compile pnet and treecc under hurd and
pkgsrc. But the test fails :(

This night I will follow coding for it, patching and testing. If I get pnet
working on Hurd I will send another mail with more patches ;)

enjoy :)

--
Software is like violence. Is better if it's free.