[DotGNU]New Mandrake RPMs for pnet, pnetlib, pnetC, pnetcurses, pnetmark

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [DotGNU]New Mandrake RPMs for pnet, pnetlib, pnetC, pnetcurses, pnetmark
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:28:44 -0500

I have made the packages much more fine-grained, and therefore it's a
little more difficult to figure out what you need.  Fortunately, I
have learned how to make a urpmi source, so add this to your urpmi
media.  This command, as root, will add it:

urpmi.addmedia dotgnu-pnet
http://csserver.evansville.edu/~sc87/dotgnu/pnet-rpm/Mandrake hdlist.cz

You can also use the Software Sources Manager.  Add, the URL should be
obvious and the list is hdlist.cz.

BTW, I haven't tested it.  I forgot to include treecc, so use the link
on http://csserver.evansville.edu/~sc87/dotgnu/pnet-rpm/ if you need
it.  You don't need it, however, if you aren't compiling Portable .NET
itself.

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

Peter's hungry, time to eat lunch.