Re: [DotGNU]Phoenix

From: Mohan Embar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Phoenix
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:57:45 -0500

Neil,

>also textbox & region is committed.

I just played with TextBox and it looks nice! You obviously
put a lot of work into it.

As for some of the buginess that you mentioned, what are your
current plans? I wouldn't mind tinkering around with this
a bit, but not if I know that you're currently going nuts
on it and will put out something new shortly.

No pressure, no rush. Just curious, that's all.

Thanks again to everyone. I feel like I'm in an amusement
park, looking at all of this source code. :)

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/