Re: [DotGNU]Authorization and Security

From: Mario D . Santana
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Authorization and Security
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:23:43 -0400

It sounds like someone needs to step up and organize everybody's thoughts on DotGNU+auth. Didn't I hear Mike say he was going to be the DotGNU auth guy when he came back to life in a couple of weeks? Since you (Chris) and I are each approaching the question from our own viewpoints, a third person to sort of represent the bigger picture (which contains us both) would bring some necessary sanity checks with them.