Re: [DotGNU]Windows binaries

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Windows binaries
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:56:23 +0530

If memory serves me right, Thong (Tum) Nguyen wrote:
> Windows binaries for pnet+pnetlib 0.5.10 are available here (no
> installer yet).

I think ilrun is an xcopy install mechanism and autodetects the
path of lib files ... (IIRC).

> http://tummy.veridicus.com/tummy/programming/pnet/downloads/pnet_mingw_0
> _5_10.zip

Linked in to http://dotgnu.org/downloads.html

I've not linked in the OS X stuff as Ian Fung mentioned some problem with
the link. But his screenshot is uploaded onto dotgnu.org and looks REALLY
cool :)

http://dotgnu.org/screenshot9.html

Andrew Mitchell has built binaries for ARM stuff (iPaqs and friends)
which will be uploaded somewhere soon ...

Redhat RPMS are in QA (http://fedora.us/QA) ... I'll update dotgnu.org
as soon as that is added to their main stream.

This release has a slight change in configure parameters which should let
FreeBSD people compile it a bit more easily .. let me know :)

In short, package herding almost done :)

And thanks ^tum & alias,

Gopal