Re: [DotGNU]pnetC on OS X

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]pnetC on OS X
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:50:56 +1000

On Monday 11 August 2003 03:49 am, Mario D.Santana wrote:

> I'm having trouble compiling the pnetC library on MacOS X.2.6, treecc
> and pnet/pnetlib compiled and installed from CVS this morning.  The
> error follows.  It's the first compilation attempted, so I'm sure I'm
> doing something silly...

It could be the C pre-processor going wonky.  The MacOS X pre-processor works
differently to most other gcc ports.  You may want to try running "cscc -E"
on the "wctype.c" file, with the same command-line options, and look to see
if there is anything odd in the output.  The C pre-processor is launched by
"pnet/common/cc_main.c" in the function "ParseFile".