Re: [DotGNU]Reminder - Weekly DotGNU Meeting - IMPORTANT

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Reminder - Weekly DotGNU Meeting - IMPORTANT
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 01:25:03 +0200 (CEST)

Seth Johnson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Norbert Bollow wrote:
> >
> >  * US$ 4500 prize money has been donated for the "1st International
> >    DotGNU Collaborative Coding Competition"
>
> Hey, let's send our announcement of the winners to WIPO!
>
> See the following two emails (most recent first):

Very interesting... Seth, thank you for posting this... someone
should try and build relationships to those folks.  (Alas, this
doesn't fit with my priorities, someone else will have to build
these contacts.)

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Founder & Steering Committee member of http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/