[DotGNU]pnetlib on Visual Studio

From: Neil Cawse
Subject: [DotGNU]pnetlib on Visual Studio
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:25:51 -0400

Here is a link to today's snapshot of pnetlib with the MS Visual Studio
1.1 project files. It is 5MB in size
http://geotab.homeip.net/neil/VS1.1Pnetlib25Aug03.zip

Just open the main project and run.
You can convert the project easily enough back to VS 1.0, if you wanted
to - Google for help.

VS has a nasty habit of adding back in its own references in the
projects to Microsofts System.x stuff.

We are keeping System.Drawing.Win32 and System.Drawing.Xsharp in lock
step. So controls should look and work identically in both environments.

You can use this to contribute on Windows until we get
System.Drawing.Win32 running using pnet.