Re: [DotGNU]SWF status webpage created!

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]SWF status webpage created!
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 17:00:51 +1000

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 02:32 pm, Ian Fung wrote:
> just wanted to let everyone know i just checked into cvs an updated
> version of pnetlib-status. it now contains SWF, among other things. i'll
> be updating it fairly frequently (or setup a way to have it update
> itself frequently) so that all SWF contributors can see what needs to be
> done. it will also help reduce duplicate effort.

Thanks Ian!  Hopefully we can keep it up to date now.  (Actually, it is
already out of date because I fixed some things in System.Drawing.Printing
and Microsoft.Vsa already :-) ).

Just a quick note for those who are new to pnetlib-status ...

The status pages list those classes, methods, fields, etc that are missing,
declared incorrectly, or marked as TODO.  It does not list classes that are
already finished.  The idea is to reduce the status pages to zero.

If you are writing code for SWF (or any other namespace), then please mark
unfinished items with the "[TODO]" attribute so that they show up as
unfinished in pnetlib-status.