Re: [DotGNU]Differences between winform implementations

From: Adam Ballai
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Differences between winform implementations
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:48:48 -0700

On Monday 22 September 2003 07:45 pm, Neil Cawse wrote:
> Please do. If we made any mistakes in definitions when doing TextBoxBase
> / TextBox feel free to change.

Okay, I need some critique here, this is the method I've changed to make all
existing code conform to the standard.  I added protected abstracts for all
private/protected methods that were used in the misplaced public
methods/properties.

Here is the Lines patch and test case.
http://67.128.0.40/~minddog/linestest.cs
http://67.128.0.40/~minddog/lines-standard-fix.patch

I'll start committing these fixes if everyone is okay with it, if not other
than doing a very large copy and paste, anyone have a better idea?

(minddog)
--
http://www.adamballai.com
http://www.thefrontnetworks.net