Re: [DotGNU]Problem running gui apps in Freebsd 4.8

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Problem running gui apps in Freebsd 4.8
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 04:57:35 -0800 (PST)

Please make sure the path where libXsharpSupport.so is
in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH .
Or if youd like to have a more pleasant way of doing
it .

ilrun -L /tmp/dotgnu/pnetlib/Xsharp/.libs a.exe

In general, I think you are missing the /usr/local/lib
from the
/etc/ld.conf . Adding the /usr/local/lib and
re-running ldconfig
should help . (I dont know whether this advice is
valid for FreeBSD,
but it sure works on GNU/Linux)

Gopal
--- address@hidden <address@hidden>
wrote:
> hi,
>
> I built and installed pnet and pnetlibs. But i am
unable to run any gui
> apps. Every app i run gives me the same following
error..

> ilrun nim.exe
> Uncaught exception:
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Entry point was
> not found
>         at Xsharp.Font.CreateFont(String, Int32,
FontStyle) in ./Font.
> cs:311
>         at Xsharp.Font.CreateFont(String) in
./Font.cs:342
> and a lot more stack trace...
>
> ilrun XHello.exe
> Uncaught exception:
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Entry point was
> not found
>         at Xsharp.Font.CreateFont(String, Int32,
FontStyle) in ./Font.
> cs:311
>         at Xsharp.Font.CreateFont(String) in
./Font.cs:342
>         at Xsharp.Font.CreateFromXLFD(String) in
./Font.cs:383
>         at Xsharp.Application..ctor(String,
String[]) in ./Application.
> cs:254
>         at XHello.Main(String[]) in ./XHello.cs:29
>
> I am not sure what the problem is can somebody help
me solve this?