Re: [DotGNU]Channel #dotgnu

From: Rich Baumann
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Channel #dotgnu
Date: 09 Feb 2004 03:19:51 -0500

On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 02:20, Marcus wrote:
> Rich333 banned me from the channel. I thought that it was bad enough that he
> told me on numerous occasions that I should kill myself. But tonight, after
> sethk goaded him into doing so, Rich banned me from #dotgnu.

Marcus has, on numerous occasions, driven away newcomers with his
constant pnet-bashing. He has taken every opportunity presented to him
to scare away new faces in the channel with lies and exaggerations about
pnet's shortcomings. Seth did suggest that I ban him because of this,
and I agreed that it was reasonable. If it is decided that I was wrong,
I'll remove the ban, but I think it's a bad idea.

Rich