[DotGNU]RE: Question about IDE

From: Simon Guindon
Subject: [DotGNU]RE: Question about IDE
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 00:47:11 -0500

Sorry follow up email here.
Apparently Debug|Start menu option doesn't work unless you have ilrun --register enabled, because I'm simply executing the EXE, thats a mistake I will fix, I will have to build a runtime option so you can pick if you want to run the .exe, or run ilrun.exe assembly.exe, etc.

For people who can't compile, and want to try, I posted binaries I built in VS.NET:
http://216.58.40.193/pstudio-bin.zip

New screenshot with sharpdevelop's editor:
http://216.58.40.193/ide2.png

Take care,
Simon