[DotGNU]Re: NSI Scripts attached

From: Maciek
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: NSI Scripts attached
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:21:56 +0800

Great stuff, thanks for that :)

I've had some trouble building pnetC (everything else works fine) on mingw, when configuring it the script attempts to compile a C program with cscc, which fails with an error like "don't know how to spawn child processes on this system".

I'll try with cygwin this time, I should have the Win32 binaries available for download by tomorrow then. I'm also planning to include documentation (texinfo converted to html) and Start Menu link to Pnet console (something like the VS.Net console with pre-set env. variables). By stripping the binaries (e.g. ilrun.exe 5mb -> 700kb) and using the new fancy LZMA compression it should be possible to eliminate the need for 2 packages (lite+complete), but I have yet to see how it works out.

Gopal V wrote:

http://demo.dotgnu.org/~t3rmin4t0r/pnet-nsi.tgz

attached it .

Gopal