[DotGNU]PNet 0.6.4 - Windows package

From: Maciek
Subject: [DotGNU]PNet 0.6.4 - Windows package
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:04:46 +0800

Here's the Windows package: http://mil-sim.net/download/PNET-0.6.4-Setup.exe (8MB)

Includes pnet, pnetlib, ml-pnet, pnetC, treecc; compiled with Cygwin (cygwin1.dll included). Added HTML documentation and samples (forms, pnetmark), and a new Start Menu entry with PNet console.

I'll post the new NSIS script tomorrow, along with some additional files (icon, etc.).

Maintainers: If you'd like to use this package for official distribution, please upload it to DotGNU website as I have limited bandwidth.

---
Maciek Plewa