FW: [DotGNU]0.6.4 for Linux

From: Anne Busby
Subject: FW: [DotGNU]0.6.4 for Linux
Date: 19 Mar 2004 22:16:28 +0800

Rhys,

The make distclean has fixed the problem - it installed without errors
and I can run the samples. :>

May be the Building Section on the Web page can mention it as something
to try if a person has problems. As we will be attracting people who
know .NET or other programming environments, but may not know a lot of
unix/linux.

Also, I found that I could only compile the samples, if I had not do a
make clean. Any reasons why the samples cannot be 'self-contained' so
that the samples dir can be copied to someone's work area and compiled.

AnneB