[DotGNU]Implementing UnmanagedMarshal.DefineCustom()

From: Marcus
Subject: [DotGNU]Implementing UnmanagedMarshal.DefineCustom()
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 01:17:07 -0500

I chatted with Rhys yesterday about adding a non-MS extension to the
UnmanagedMarshal class (in System.Reflection.Emit). The method would permit a
specifying a custom marshaler for a parameter in methods that are defined at
runtime via S.R.E.

The modifications to UnmanagedMarshal are the addition or two private string
fields, marshalCookie and marshalType, the DefineCustom method itself, and an
addition case to the switch statement in ToBytes().

I'm not sure where to go from here, but I'm attaching a patch to this message
for people to look at.

Marcus