Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.6.8 released

From: pancake
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET 0.6.8 released
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 19:14:31 +0000

Building problem using pkgsrc/linux. I'm trying to update the pkgsrc packages.
that's the error. any idea?

make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/lang/pnet/work/pnet-0.6.8/ilasm'
make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/lang/pnet/work/pnet-0.6.8/ilasm'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../include   -I/usr/pkg/include -I../include -O2
-I/usr/pkg/include -Wall -c ilasm_build.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../include   -I/usr/pkg/include -I../include -O2
-I/usr/pkg/include -Wall -c ilasm_data.c
yacc -d  ilasm_grammar.y && mv y.tab.c ilasm_grammar.c
yacc: e - line 970 of "ilasm_grammar.y", syntax error
%expect 9
^
make[1]: *** [ilasm_grammar.c] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/lang/pnet/work/pnet-0.6.8/ilasm'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1