Re: [DotGNU]IDE for Portable .Net

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]IDE for Portable .Net
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 02:14:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> question is this, is
> there an IDE for Portable available. If not is it
> possible to hack
> MonoDevelop to use it. Or would I be better off with
> Eclipse?

http://xacc.sourceforge.net/ is something that'll run
on Portable.net in the near future ... Or I expect
leppie to fix up that up :)

MonoDevelop should work with pnet out of the box,
except for some incompatibility about padding of
embedded resources with mcs's output. After all it's
just a wrapper over good old C code , not full C#
. I've already got gtk# and gnome# working on pnet
sometime ago.

Have a look at
http://demo.dotgnu.org/~t3rmin4t0r/gtk-sharp-screenshot.jpg
and http://demo.dotgnu.org/~t3rmin4t0r/ide2.png