[DotGNU] Hello everyone

From: Sanjay Makadia
Subject: [DotGNU] Hello everyone
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 12:26:19 -0500

Hi,
I am joining the dotgnu project(well i was reading some intro
documentation since last month and finally decided to contribute).  I
have a good background in C/C++/Java/Perl(sorry no c# yet, buying a
book today and will get ready by midnight).  I am looking forward to
join you guys in your quest to make a truly open source .net
framework.  I like the concept of freedom of choice promoted by gnu in
general.  Will be in touch.  -Sanjay.