[DotGNU] How to submit a patch for multiple bugs ?

From: Marc Haisenko
Subject: [DotGNU] How to submit a patch for multiple bugs ?
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:27:05 +0100

Hi folks,
I'd like to submit one patch that fixes two or three bugs at once. For one bug
there already is a bug report. How should I submit the patch ? Should I file
two additional bug reports and then submit the patch to the patch tracker
with the note that it fixes bugs #123, #124 and #125 (for example) ? Or
should I try to split it into three patches and attach those three to the bug
reports ?
C'ya,
        Marc

--