Re: [Dotgnu-general] Fwd: dotGNU wiki is down

From: Brandon Invergo
Subject: Re: [Dotgnu-general] Fwd: dotGNU wiki is down
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 19:30:49 +0000

Hi Alan,

> Looks like Norbert's email address is down; the message bounced
> back. Sending this to both the dotgun-general and the gnu maintainers.
> Looks like the http://wiki.dotgnu.org/WebsiteComments/projects page is
> down. Or perhaps the entire wiki.

Thanks for your message.  dotgnu was decommissioned a little over a year
ago.  There's a message about it on www.gnu.org/s/dotgnu and
www.dotgnu.org.  This means that there is currently no development
effort and no official maintainer for the project anymore, nor are we
actively seeking a new maintainer.  With that said, if someone is
interested in volunteering to maintain and actively develop dotgnu, we
of course would not say no!

Regards,
Brandon Invergo