dotgnu-libjit

Re: [Dotgnu-libjit] valgrind reports memory leak in libjit

From: Aleksey Demakov
Subject: Re: [Dotgnu-libjit] valgrind reports memory leak in libjit
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 00:30:03 +0300

Hi Alexey,

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Alexey Galakhov
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Right now I'll continue the development ignoring all the leaks. I'll
> recheck it later.

With the last fixes the tutorials work without problems. There are
still leaks in dpas however. It is written a bit sloppily wrt memory
use as it is a little more than a toy. I suggest not to worry about that
as dpas leaks do not relate to the libjit library itself.

Regards,
Aleksey