dotgnu-libs-devel

[Dotgnu-libs-devel] Pharm Site guarantees you 100% privacy. We ship you

From: Emmanuel Mugisha
Subject: [Dotgnu-libs-devel] Pharm Site guarantees you 100% privacy. We ship you the products in disguised boxes with plain wrappers.
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:44:07 -0000

Pharm Site guarantees you 100% privacy. We ship you the products in disguised boxes with plain wrappers.

The key-note of Pharm Site is “Come desperate, leave happy”.

He dreamed strange, troubled dreams that melted away before he could seize on them, and finally he thought his sister stood before him and called. The impression was so vivid that he started up, staring at the empty room. For an instant he still thought he heard a voice, and then he knew it was the old clock striking the hour. It was ten oclock.