[Pnet-developers] About UShr in codegen/cg_optable.c

From: Gopal V
Subject: [Pnet-developers] About UShr in codegen/cg_optable.c
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:37:29 +0530

Hi,
        I can't find the UShr_Op in the optables. I have used the SHR
table itself for this right now. Since C# does not have a USHR and
neither does C . So how ?

I'm working on a CRC32 generator with the java compiler ... Hopefully
that will bring up the java compiler's arithmetic,array and logical
operations upto standard.

Gopal