Re: [Pnet-developers] dynamic assemblies with ilrun

From: minddog
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] dynamic assemblies with ilrun
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 14:46:43 -0700

On Saturday 29 March 2003 14:26, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> On Sunday 30 March 2003 03:34 am, minddog wrote:
> > How do I enable ilrun to work with dynamic assemblies?
>
> What do you mean by "dynamic"?  Loading a pre-compiled assembly at runtime
> under program control (e.g. with "Assembly.Load"), or building one on the
> fly using Reflection.Emit?
building one on the fly...

I see the SecurityException blowing me up =) So I commented out the code to
see if the library was broken and found out that our Reflection doesn't
support multiple modules in the same assembly.  Not a big deal, i didn't
think it would work anyway.  In the end, I've come up with a better idea for
something =)

regards,
--
--minddog( Adam Ballai )

"I try to take it one day at a time, but several of them attack me at once."
-mistyflip