[Pnet-developers] pnet install error

From: arbie address@hidden
Subject: [Pnet-developers] pnet install error
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 18:13:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello guys i just want to confirm:

I get this error when i try to install pnet. I am running Zipslack on umsdos. And since it is zipslack, it lacks most of the components, probably including gcc.

code:

checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnuoldld

checking target system type... i686-pc-linux-gnuoldld

checking build system type... i686-pc-linux-gnuoldld

checking for a BSD compatible install... /usr/bin/ginstall -c

checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... no

checking for working aclocal... missing

checking for working autoconf... missing

checking for working automake... missing

checking for working autoheader... missing

checking for working makeinfo... missing

checking for gawk... gawk

checking for gcc... no

checking for cc... no

---

I have to get this installed for me to get started helping the hood. Thanks for your inputs.