Re: [Pnet-developers] Problems with DGEE

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Problems with DGEE
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 01:08:00 +0530

If memory serves me right, address@hidden wrote:
> When I write the command:
>    #dgeestart
>
> The command can't start the dgee and report:
>
> goldwater:error while loading shared libraries: libgwtx.so: cannot open
> shared object file: no such file or directorygoldwater:error while loading
> shared libraries: libgwtx.so: cannot open shared object file: no such file
> or directory

You need to install the goldwater libs to be able to run DGEE ...
(in another mail to this list, I've explained DGEE arch a bit too much)

Btw, you need to install pnet to be able to run DGEE (ie to execute
any C# webservices that is)... I see that you've been having problems
with that ? (or has that figured itself out ?)

> And I'm not start the dgee with apache.

Ok, I think dgee has a QUICKSTART file which should help a lot ?
(or have you read it and README , INSTALL etc already ?)

It's really simple once you get it working ... but until then it's
slightly hard ...

> I need your help

Actually I think Chris Smith is working so hard that he cannot reply
to this mail (which is good news :-)...

have a peek at

http://demo.dotgnu.org/math.dgmx

and I'll add a couple more webservices when I have time (something cool :)

Gopal