[Pnet-developers] Images and icons in winforms

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Images and icons in winforms
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 15:08:25 +1000

Hi all!

I've now hooked the image and icon drawing code through to Xsharp within our
Windows Forms implementation.  Hopefully Neil will follow quickly with the
necessary Win32 support.

So, all of you who have been hanging out for images, you should be able to
make some progress now. :-)

Currently, only BMP and ICO files are supported by the "DotGNU.Images" loading
routines.  I'm going to defer JPG/GIF/PNG/etc until after "DotGNU 0.1", which
is just a week and a bit away, to avoid breaking anything important.

Cheers,

Rhys.