[Pnet-developers] Southern storm domain names

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Southern storm domain names
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:33:46 +1000

Hi all,

At the end of this year, I'll be letting some of my domain names expire to
save cases, such as southern-storm.com and southern-storm.net.  The main site
name, southern-storm.com.au, will remain.

Pretty much everyone uses southern-storm.com.au these days.  But just in case,
please update your bookmarks if you normally use a non-.au address to access
my Web site.

Cheers,

Rhys.