Re: [Pnet-developers] Wrong list ?

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Wrong list ?
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:20:02 -0800 (PST)

--- WC Jones <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is this the wrong list for such things are
> discussion of using Portable.Net ?

Nope ... the right list ... but the wrong time .. :)
We're currently on hold for development to package
and release the DotGNU 0.1 CDROM .

> www.google.akadns.net
> 99.41.239.216
> Post DNS Resolution
>
> Uncaught exception:
> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Protocol not
> supported
>       at System.Net.Sockets.Socket..ctor(AddressFamily,
> SocketType, ProtocolType) in ./Net/Sockets/Socket.cs
>       at MyClient.Main()

Where are you running this ? ...
(platform/os/compiler)
Also could you mention what "ilrun -D -D" says ?

A run through of config.log to check for network
support would also be ideal ... coz it is working
for me (not with google .. but it is not throwing
exceptions on the ctor for me anyway...)

Gopal