[Pnet-developers] Any plans to implement System.Data?

From: Enrique Zamudio
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Any plans to implement System.Data?
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:03:43 -0600

Are there any plans to implement the System.Data classes on pnet, or are you
going to use mono's implementation or something?

I have a bunch of stubs for DataSet, DataTable, DataColumn, DataRow, etc. If
you plan to implement these, I can send them to someone who can put them in
the CVS tree.

--
"Like a rat in a maze says watch me choose my own direction"
    - Rush