Re: [Pnet-developers] Testers wanted - building cscc-cpp

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Testers wanted - building cscc-cpp
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:04:00 +1000

On Monday 01 March 2004 04:45 pm, Gopal V wrote:
> Hi Rhys,
>
> I did a fresh checkout , build ... copied it and all
> the libpthread crap into my /jail , chrooted it and
> then ran cscc on all the samples. (on a borrowed
> redhat box)
>
> Or do you think I should do something more to test
> this ?.

That's a good start.  It was mostly the build that I was interested in, as
gcc's cpp uses a lot of libiberty stuff like obstack.h, symcat.h, etc, and I
am interested to see what happens on a more pristine box than mine that
doesn't have libiberty pre-installed.

But I'm encouraged that it works without any dependencies other than our own
stuff now.

Cheers,

Rhys.