Re: [Pnet-developers] [bugs #9175] MinGW: Incorrect file ext. for GNU AR

From: Maciek Plewa
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] [bugs #9175] MinGW: Incorrect file ext. for GNU AR in configuration script
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:32:51 +0800

I'll have to get back to you on this one, I don't have the original .log and it
takes a while to configure. Anyway, this is only a minor annoyance, as I said,
it's possible to specify $SYSTEM_AR before running the config script.

Best regards,

Maciek Plewa
Military Research and Simulations Initiative
http://mil-sim.net

Note: You do not need to remove '-nospam-' from the email address to email me.