[Pnet-developers] UnmanagedMarshal.DefineCustom

From: Adam Treat
Subject: [Pnet-developers] UnmanagedMarshal.DefineCustom
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:47:24 -0700

Rhys,

Can we get a version of System.Reflection.Emit.UnmanagedMarshal.DefineCustom,
for pnet please?

http://tinyurl.com/2f34v

Paolo implemented a version for Mono that is very useful to us.  Details here:

http://tinyurl.com/2jljq

I tried to use the DefineUnmanagedMarshal static method, but that is only
meant for simple types apparently.  The other option was to use a
CustomAttributeBuilder, but this did not work with mono and pnet hasn't
implemented it yet.  I imagine CustomAttributeBuilder is the correct way to
do this with .NET since they don't have a DefineCustom either.

Adam