[Pnet-developers] Re: [bugs #9444] X(Sharp) font size does not correspon

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Re: [bugs #9444] X(Sharp) font size does not correspond the size of a System.Drawing.Font
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:34:54 +1000

On Monday 28 June 2004 06:12 pm, Norbert Bollow wrote:

> Changes by:
>               Norbert Bollow <address@hidden>
> 'Date:
>               Mon 06/28/2004 at 08:12 (Europe/Zurich)
>
>             What     | Removed                   | Added
>           Resolution | Wont Fix                  | None
>          Assigned to | None                      | Rich333
>               Status | Closed                    | Open

Norbert,

If you are going to re-open a bug that I have previously closed, it would be
appreciated if you would supply a justification for why you believe that it
should be re-opened, preferably with some description of the corrective
action that you believe should be taken.  Even if you plan to assign it to
someone else.  This also applies to the "borderless windows" issue.

Cheers,

Rhys.