[Pnet-developers] 0.6.8 delayed 24 hours

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [Pnet-developers] 0.6.8 delayed 24 hours
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 11:22:12 +1000

Some personal things have come up today that I need to deal with, so I'm going
to delay the release until Sunday 8 Aug 2004, East Australian time.  I'm
otherwise pretty much ready to go on the release at any time.

This should give us an opportunity to use the IRC meeting today to solve any
last minute issues before I cut the tar files tomorrow.

Cheers,

Rhys.