[Pnet-developers] Building against a particular framework version

From: Marcus
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Building against a particular framework version
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:01:09 -0600

One of the users, who isn't on the mailing list, is trying to use Pnet for
development so that he can run his apps on Pocket PC using .NET Compact
Framework.

I'm not really familiar with the particular problems or tricks involved, but
I'm trying to help him out. One of the issues seems to be that Pnetlib is
linking against the 2.0 (aka 1.2) libs. Is there are way to get Pnet's tools
to link again the 1.0 or 1.1 libs by default?