[Pnet-developers] Controls: when to create a handle ?

From: Marc Haisenko
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Controls: when to create a handle ?
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:34:48 +0100

Hi folks,
I'm currently hunting another layouting bug in Control.cs. After more than a
day I've finally found the cause: PerformLayout immediateley returns when no
handle (toolkitWindow) was created.

So my question is: when should a handle be created ?

(BTW: I've found documentation/specification for most class libraries except
the System.Drawing and System.Windows.Forms namespaces... MS didn't release
any specification for these, did they ?)

C'ya,
        Marc

--
Marc Haisenko