[Pnet-developers] [bugs #12253] Threading problems on Windows 98

From: Kirill Kononenko
Subject: [Pnet-developers] [bugs #12253] Threading problems on Windows 98
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:17:47 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

I want to install Portable .NET on some Windows 98 computers. But pnet
doesn't work correctly. When I run the Coding Developers example I see the
following:

C:\DotGNU\Samples\System.Windows.Forms\Developers>ilrun a
Found Developer_Adam (minddog).jpg
Found Developer_Norbert (nb).jpg
Found Developer_Tum.jpg
Found Developer_Rich333.jpg
Found Developer_Leppie.jpg
Found Developer_GopalV (t3rmin4t0r).jpg
Found Developer_RhysW.jpg
Uncaught exception: System.Threading.SynchronizationLockException: The
current t
hread does not own the lock for the specified object
at ThreadsDemo.MonitorBasedDeveloper.Test(MonitorBasedDeveloper)
at ThreadsDemo.MonitorBasedDeveloper.Pickup()
at ThreadsDemo.Developer.Run()

I see the moving scene, but there is no pictures.

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=12253>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/