[Pnet-developers] Mouse wheel support

From: Marc Haisenko
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Mouse wheel support
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:27:12 +0100

Hi folks,
I've just committed mouse wheel support for Xsharp, developed by Erik Pfeifle
from Trumpf and me. However I had to do a small change to SWF/Control.cs and
I'm not sure whether it breaks mouse wheel support in dotGNU for Windows.
Could please someone test the attached application with dotGNU under
Windows ? When you click on the button to focus it and the turn the mouse
wheel it should always print something like this:

Form: 120
Panel 1: 120
Panel 2: 120
Button: 120