[Pnet-developers] Status page(s)

From: Deryk Robosson
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Status page(s)
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 21:31:01 +0800

Just a reminder to whomever may be able to do so (Gopal I think stuck his hand up last time) that the status page(s) will need to be rebuilt for the next release. I tried going through some of the jscript items and found that alot of them are already existing or already stubbed out (which was what my intentions were to do). I'm sure that someone else jumping into pnet or thinking about it would appreciate it as much as those of us already in the thick of things. :)

Deryk