Re: [Pnet-developers] Problems to build ml-pnet 0.6.12 on FreeBSD 5.x -

From: Renato Botelho
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Problems to build ml-pnet 0.6.12 on FreeBSD 5.x - cscc: argument list too long
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:41:42 -0300

On 29/04/05, Gopal V <address@hidden> wrote:

> --- Renato Botelho <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > I'm not a good c programmer, so, I don't know to do
> > it by myself. One
> > friend, João Carlos (Jonny) told me will talk to you
> > on IRC to try to
> > fix it... but he didn't give me answers.
> >
> > Did he talk with you?
> >

> Don't worry... I'll fix it on monday :)

Hello,

I applied Stephen Compall patch and your patch and make a test, but I
got bad results yet.

I sent the result to savannah.gnu.org, you can see it on
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=12797

today I saw 0.7.0 version was released and I decided to test it, but
the problem persists.

Could anyone help me to try to fix it? Without this fix pnet couldn't
be updated on FreeBSD ports...

Thanks
--
Renato Botelho