Re: [Pnet-developers] pnetcurses

From: Deryk Robosson
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] pnetcurses
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:21:37 +0800

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:29:35 +0800, Rhys Weatherley <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sunday 19 June 2005 09:07 pm, Deryk Robosson wrote:
Being as a bug was logged on this package, I have become curious as to why
this is not in the Savannah CVS tree.  Was it there at one point and
removed, or was it never there to begin with? :)

It was only ever in my personal CVS server at home. Never in Savannah. I can
import it if you wish.

The choice is yours of course. Though I am of the opinion that if it's part of the project that perhaps it should be available along with everything else. Anyone else have similar or different views?

Deryk