[Pnet-developers] [bug #13970] Child gets no focus, when clicking on Use

From: Marc Haisenko
Subject: [Pnet-developers] [bug #13970] Child gets no focus, when clicking on UserControl
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:53:00 +0200

Update of bug #13970 (project dotgnu-pnet):

             Assigned to:                    None => darkdust

Follow-up Comment #2:

I've checked in UserControl.cs 1.4 where I used Peters approach. I don't
think this is the correct solution, but after investigating
focusing/selecting (SelectNextControl,Select) I really don't know what the
correct solution looks like... that stuff is very obscure. I've written a
small test application and it now behaves the same under Windows and dotGNU,
so while I don't think that the solution is correct the behavior at least
seems to be.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=13970>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/