Re: [Pnet-developers] ilrun hello-world.exe - Segmentation fault Debian

From: John Nicholls
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] ilrun hello-world.exe - Segmentation fault Debian ARM
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:03:08 +1000

Thanks for the replies Mark & Rainer, I am using gcc3, I will even try
the old ARM tree that I have with gcc295.

I will also try GDB on the current tree and submit the results tomorrow.

John

--
"It said Windows 95/98/NT/XP/2000 or better, so I installed Linux"

John Nicholls
CEO ThinLinX Assets Pty Ltd
59 George Street
Alexandra Headland 4572