[Pnet-developers] [patch #4484] Handle callbacks executed by non pnet th

From: Klaus Treichel
Subject: [Pnet-developers] [patch #4484] Handle callbacks executed by non pnet threads
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 15:28:12 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

This patch adds the support for callbacks that are invoked by threads that
are not created by pnet (for example iaxclient).

I've added the functionality to libgc for registering such threads with the
gc.

Even if i create a new thread now for executing the delegate we might not
need this thread.

This is the first shot.

File Attachments:

Date: Mo 03.10.2005 um 15:28  Name: kt-051003.patch  Size: 32,24KB   By:
ktreichel
patch for callback support with non pnet threads
<http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/download.php?item_id=4484&item_file_id=5275>

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=4484>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/