Re: [Pnet-developers] Module for libSystemDrawing

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Module for libSystemDrawing
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 19:23:24 +0530

Rhys Weatherley wrote:
On Monday 17 October 2005 06:51 am, Rich Baumann wrote:

Hey all,

        I'm going to commit libSystemDrawing today, but I really think it
should go into its own module. Rhys, can we have a
"dotgnu-pnet/SystemDrawing" or "dotgnu-pnet/libSystemDrawing" module?

If you want. Just use "cvs import" to create a new module. See the cvs man page for the gory details of the command syntax.

*please* don't use a vendor branch when you check in...

And I'd like a new code name - like the very much secret Curragundi
project (ok, Rhys if you want to kill me - you'll have to come to LCA).

How about libCrayons ?

Like I always explain, lightweight toolkits mean that you can render
your UI with crayons using it if you want... even had a joke
System.Drawing.Crayons planned for my FOSS.in talk... Might as well
make it official :D

Cheers,
Gopal