Re: [Pnet-developers] libjit build errors

From: Marcus
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] libjit build errors
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 23:39:16 -0600

It sounds as though Klaus has tried the suggestions Rhys made. I also tried
commenting out the call to JIT_MEMCPY in jit-apply-x86-64.h and the call to
jit_memcpy in jit-apply.c, but I still get link-time relocation errors. (I
know that those changes would render things nonfunctional at runtime, but I
wanted to see if it would at least compile.)

Compiling with shared libraries disabled permits libjit to compile, but that
just avoids the problem instead of solving it.